As a user of the platform you do not only have the opportunity to inform yourself about all important tools here, but also to actively participate!
You can exchange and discuss your tool experiences with other users online. You can ask questions, get responses from the community and of course provide responses and tips by yourself, too.
To use these options and corresponding functions of the platform, you have to register as a user on the platform. To do so, just fill in the registration form. You will then receive an email, containing a confirmation link to activate your user account.
After your registration you can use these additional functions:
- You can add comments on features.
- You can publish contributions of your own.
- You can list further tools and thus suggest them for entry.
- You can enrich your own profile data with more information presenting your professional expertise for example and commend yourself as a test expert to the community in that way.
- You can apply to get a manufacturer account.
- You can apply to get a distributor account, where you can assign to tools you are selling.
- You can apply to become a moderator for certain tool categories and act as a moderator with the operator’s prior consent.
- As an employee of a tool manufacturer you can maintain your tool data and make your own contributions about your tool.
You may at any time cancel your membership or registration. The texts you have published so far may yet stay visible on the portal pages. Please note our terms and conditions of use and the portal’s privacy statement.